For over 60 years, Lüders & Partner GmbH have been publicly appointed and sworn auctioneers and appraisers of machinery and industrial equipment. In addition, we liquidate machines and equipment through online and live auctions for our clients, such as: insolvency administrators, banks, financial institutions and leasing companies, investment companies and entrepreneurs.
With approximately 30 employees at six locations throughout Germany, a well-rehearsed and experienced team of competent external specialists and an extensive network of partner companies, we manage all aspects of liquidation, marketing, appraisal and restructuring processes throughout Europe.
For our teams in Hamburg, Baden-Württemberg, Berlin, Bavaria, Lower Saxony and North Rhine-Westphalia, we occasionally look to hire reinforcements in a number of areas and requirement profiles. The current job offers can be found on this page.
Technical Project Assistance (m/f/d)
We are looking for a technical project assistant to strengthen our team.
The areas of responsibility include:
- General assistance tasks
- Active support of our project managers in the preparation and implementation of appraisals and liquidation processes
- Recording, evaluation and documentation of the mobile fixed assets as well as the vehicle fleet as part of the appraisal
- Recording and documentation of the positions to be liquidated in the context of private sales or auctions
- Coordination of pick-up processes in the respective companies from appointment management to cleaning
In addition to good German language skills, you have the following skills and qualifications:
- Successfully completed technical training with basic commercial knowledge and possibly further training to become an industrial master, technician or similar.
- Class B driving license
- Forklift driver’s license is an advantage
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in a similar field of activity
- Willingness to travel
- Customer-friendly appearance
- Ability to keep calm and in control even in stressful situations
- Absolute reliability as well as flexible operational readiness and organizational skills
- Independent, very precise work
- Basic knowledge of English
- Employment in a dynamic, high-performance company that operates across industries and across Germany
- Training for your tasks and integration into our entire team
- A team of experienced colleagues who are looking forward to work with you
- Support for your professional and personal development
- Neutral company vehicle (also for private use)
- Technical equipment to carry out your tasks
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to your informative application by email stating your desired salary, the earliest possible starting date, your curriculum vitae and current certificates.